La semelle active Tedop+ est une semelle posturale, plus particulièrement adaptée aux activités sportives.
Plantar activators Tedop
The Plantar activators Tedop are "proprioceptive" inserts that relieve foot, knee, hip, back and neck pain.
This postural insole:
- relieves pain,
- stimulates the posture,
- is suitable for everyday life (thin insoles).
Solutions Certifiées Et Brevetées
17 Années De Recherches Cliniques Validées
Payement Et Données Sécurisés
The Plantar activator Tedop is a patented proprioceptive insole recommended by most posturologists, podiatrists and orthopaedists.
It is suitable for:
- normal feet,
- moderate flat feet,
- hollow feet,
- universal feet,
- slightly pronated feet.
It can also be combined with a strap (optional), which will increase its effects and act on the ankle.
The Plantar activator Tedop is multi-functional and can act on:
- posture (proprioceptive rebalancing adjusting the posture in the upward chain),
- the relief of foot pain (plantar fasciitis, plantar fasciitis, heel spur, metatarsalgia, hallux valgus, talalgia, tibial periostitis, ankle instability...), but also knee, hip, back and neck pain
- stimulation of the foot muscles,
- cushioning (anti-shock soles) and propulsion,
- comfort, for sensitive feet (diabetics, neurological diseases...).
This postural insole is recommended by many health professionals:
- podiatrists and orthopaedists: proprioceptive stimulation of the foot, muscle inhibition or stimulation depending on the placement of the elements, podal rehabilitation,
- physiotherapists/physiotherapists/posturologists-orthokinesists: proprioceptive re-education of the foot and ankle by adding straps, ankle re-education (sprain), orthopaedic postural re-education (addition of straps encompassing the posture)
- Osteopaths/chiropractors/posturologists-orthokinesists: postural rehabilitation to release loss of mobility (blockages) caused by a dysfunctional foot.
The insole is composed of 3 elements:
- a corrective base with shape memory (active arch support),
- central stimulating and postural elements (allowing a readjustment of the centre of gravity),
- a shock absorbing heel element, composed of a modular recess to relieve talalgia (heel spur).
The Tedop postural insole is modular to be personalised: the elements can be placed in different places according to the pathologies and needs (under the advice of a therapist working with the products).
The sole coating provides proprioceptive stimulation and good cushioning. The velvet underneath absorbs moisture.
Patented product - CE medical