La semelle active Tedop est une semelle posturale, adaptée à la vie de tous les jours.
Plantar Activators Tedop+
The Plantar activator Tedop is a patented orthopaedic insole, composed of proprioceptive elements and an active, adjustable arch support.
This active orthopaedic insole:
- relieves pain,
- stimulates posture,
- controls pronation,
- is suitable for walking and running.
Solutions Certifiées Et Brevetées
17 Années De Recherches Cliniques Validées
Payement Et Données Sécurisés
The Plantar Activator Tedop+ is an activo-dynamic orthopaedic insole, recommended by the majority of orthopaedic posturologists.
It is suitable for:
- pronounced flat feet,
- pronator feet,
- unstable feet and ankles.
It can also be combined with a strap (optional), which will increase its effects and act on the ankle.
The Plantar Activator Tedop+ is multi-functional and can act on:
- posture (proprioceptive rebalancing adjusting the posture in the upward chain),
- the relief of foot pain (plantar fasciitis, plantar fasciitis, heel spur, metatarsalgia, hallux valgus, talalgia, tibial periostitis, ankle instability...), but also knee, hip, back and neck pain
- stimulation of the foot muscles,
- cushioning (anti-shock soles) and propulsion,
- comfort, for sensitive feet (diabetics, neurological diseases...).
This postural insole is recommended by many health professionals:
- podiatrists and orthopaedists: proprioceptive stimulation of the foot, muscle inhibition or stimulation depending on the placement of the elements, podal rehabilitation,
- physiotherapists/physiotherapists/posturologists-orthokinesists: proprioceptive re-education of the foot and ankle by adding straps, ankle re-education (sprain), orthopaedic postural re-education (addition of straps encompassing the posture)
- Osteopaths/chiropractors/posturologists-orthokinesists: postural rehabilitation to release loss of mobility (blockages) caused by a dysfunctional foot.
It is composed of 3 elements:
- a corrective base with shape memory (active arch support),
- central stimulating and postural elements (allowing a readjustment of the centre of gravity),
- a shock absorbing heel element, composed of a modular recess to relieve talalgia (heel spur).
The sole is modular to be personalised: the elements can be placed in different places according to the pathologies and needs (under the advice of a therapist working with the products).
The coating of the sole allows proprioceptive stimulation and good cushioning. The velvet underneath absorbs moisture.
Patented product - CE medical