The Oral Activator Tedop+ is a patented multi-functional tool which allows to act on:
- bruxism (clenching of teeth),
- the relaxation of the jaws (TMJs),
- strengthening of the muscles of the mouth (maxillofacial re-education),
- posture (proprioceptive rebalancing, adjusting the head carriage),
- migraines and headaches,
- tooth protection during contact sports.
The Oral Activator Tedop+ is a double mouthpiece that covers the upper and lower dental arches.
It has the same features as the Oral Activator Tedop, but offers greater strength.
Use of this maxillofacial rehabilitation tool:
- passively: mainly at night, to relax the jaws, fight against bruxism (clenching of teeth) and snoring.
- actively (exercises): to strengthen the muscles of the mouth. Exercises of 5 to 20 minutes per day: gentle chewing, protrusion (front-back movement of the jaw) and left and right diduction (lateral movement of the jaw).
We recommend that you actively use it by doing the exercises during the day.
The Oral Activator Tedop+ strengthens the left-right balance of the maxillofacial muscles and thus promotes a better head posture. This better posture will automatically have a beneficial effect on the patient's posture in the downward chain (from the top of the body to the bottom).
Recommended and used by:
- Dentists in functional orthodontics (straightening of the teeth),
- Speech therapists/logopedists/logopedists, to improve the functions of phonation, swallowing, breathing and chewing,
- physiotherapists/physiotherapists/posturologists-orthokinesists, for maxillofacial and postural rehabilitation,
- osteopaths and chiropractors/posturologists-orthokinesists, for postural rehabilitation to release loss of mobility (blockages).
Made of Silicemed (medical silicone), without bisphenol or phthalates.
Cardboard case delivered with the brace.
We do not recommend wearing the AB Tedop+ for people who
- suffering from epilepsy or convulsions,
- with significant tooth mobility or tooth loosening (e.g. an incisor that is significantly longer than the other incisors - a difference of more than 3 mm - can be a sign of tooth loosening),
- have significant oral deformities (retrognathia or pronounced prognathia) or oral pathologies. In this case, please consult your dentist to obtain the dental range, which can be adapted to your needs.
CE medical - Class 1