The Active Oral Orthosis Junior Kinepod is a multi-functional dental activator, which allows to act on:
- bruxism (clenching of teeth),
- the relaxation of the jaws (TMJs),
- strengthening of the muscles of the mouth (maxillofacial re-education),
- posture (proprioceptive rebalancing, adjusting the head carriage),
- migraines and headaches,
- protection of teeth during contact sports.
The Active Oral Orthosis Junior Kinepod is made of a soft material. It can be used for orthodontic rehabilitation, but also for respiratory rehabilitation, as it does not have a front opening (forces nasal breathing).
Use of the Active Oral Orthosis Junior Kinepod:
- passively: at rest, Active Buccal Orthosis in the mouth, to relax the jaws,
- actively (exercises): to work the maxillofacial muscles and balance the jaws. Exercises of 5 to 20 minutes per day: soft chewing, protrusion (front-back movement of the jaw) and left and right diduction (lateral movement of the jaw).
The Active Oral Orthosis Junior Kinepod is recommended and used by:
- Dentists in functional orthodontics (teeth straightening),
- Speech therapists/logopedists/logopedists, to improve the functions of phonation, swallowing, breathing and chewing,
- physiotherapists/physiotherapists/posturologists-orthokinesists, for maxillofacial and postural rehabilitation,
- osteopaths and chiropractors/posturologists-orthokinesists, for postural re-education in order to free mobility losses (blockages).
Made of silicemed (medical silicone) without bisphenol or phthalates.
Case delivered with the orthosis.
We do not recommend the use of the Active Oral Orthosis Junior Kinepod for people:
- suffering from epilepsy or convulsions (because it forces them to breathe through their nose),
- with significant tooth mobility or tooth loosening (for example, an incisor that is significantly longer than the others - a difference of more than 3 mm - may be a sign of tooth loosening),
- with significant oral deformities (retrognathia or pronounced prognathia) or oral pathologies, in which case you should consult your dentist about the possibility of obtaining the customised dental range.
CE medical - Class 1