The Active Oral Soother Kinepod is a dental mouthpiece for children (from 2 to 5 years old) which allows to:
- replace the thumb and traditional teats,
- strengthen the muscles of the mouth in balance,
- stimulate the growth of the bones of the mouth (by its functional action),
- stimulate and help the tongue to position itself on the palate (thanks to its central inclined plane and the absence of a suction tip).
This multi-functional dental activator for children is recommended and used by many health professionals:
- Dentists for functional orthodontics (teeth straightening),
- speech therapists/logopedists/logopedists, to improve the functions of phonation, swallowing, breathing and chewing,
- physiotherapists/physiotherapists/posturologists-orthokinesists, for maxillofacial and postural rehabilitation,
- osteopaths and chiropractors/posturologists-orthokinesists, for postural re-education in order to free the loss of mobility (blockages).
Adaptation of a custom-made mouthpiece:
For people with significant oral deformities (retrognathia or pronounced prognathia) or oral pathologies, please consult your dentist so that he or she can custom-fit a product from the Kinepod dental range.
Made of silicemed (medical silicone), without bisphenol or phthalates.
Case delivered with the orthosis.
CE medical - Class 1