- the strengthening of the muscles of the mouth (maxillofacial rehabilitation),
- posture (proprioceptive rebalancing adjusting the head carriage),
- migraines and headaches,
- bruxism (clenching of teeth),
- tooth protection during contact sports.
The Oral Activator Tedop is a double active dental tray, which encompasses the upper and lower dental arches.
This maxillofacial rehabilitation tool can be used:
- passively: mainly at night, to relax the jaws, fight against bruxism (clenching of the teeth) and snoring.
- actively (exercises): to strengthen the muscles of the mouth. Exercises of 5 to 20 minutes per day: soft chewing, protrusion (front-back movement of the jaw) and left and right diduction (lateral movement of the jaw).
We recommend that you use it actively by doing the exercises during the day.
By its strengthening action, the Oral Activator Tedop allows a perfect left-right balance of the maxillofacial muscles and thus favours a better head carriage. This better posture will automatically have a beneficial effect on the patient's posture in the downward chain (from the top of the body to the bottom).
Recommended and used by:
- Dentists in functional orthodontics (straightening of the teeth),
- Speech therapists/logopedists/logopedists, to improve the functions of phonation, swallowing, breathing and chewing,
- physiotherapists/physiotherapists/posturologists-orthokinesists, for maxillofacial and postural rehabilitation,
- osteopaths and chiropractors/posturologists-orthokinesists, for postural rehabilitation to release loss of mobility (blockages).
Made of Silicemed (medical silicone), without bisphenol or phthalates.
Cardboard case delivered with the brace.
We do not recommend wearing the AB Tedop for people who
- suffering from epilepsy or convulsions (because it forces them to breathe through their nose),
- with significant tooth mobility or tooth loosening (for example, an incisor that is significantly longer than the others - a difference of more than 3 mm - can be a sign of tooth loosening).
- with significant oral deformities (retrognathia or pronounced prognathia) or oral pathologies, in which case you should consult your dentist about the possibility of obtaining the customised dental range.